Vacant Childcare Centre for Lease near Bundaberg
1 Murdochs Road, MOORE PARK BEACH QLD 4670
Rare and unique opportunity to establish a monopoly childcare business in a stand-alone building within a dominantly established modern retail complex!
Moore Park Beach is a progressive and rapidly expanding coastal community, which is located 16 km north of the Bundaberg GPO along a pristine stretch of coastline just a stone’s throw north of Bargara. Current figures place the population of the catchment at just over 3000 people who presently do not have access to childcare services.
The numerous residential estate developments underway in Moore Park are providing affordable house and land packages to accommodate young families seeking an easy going and appealing sea side lifestyle. As a result, demographic figures and local demand are screaming for the establishment of childcare services.
Bolstering the fundamentals and appeal of this exciting prospect are significant incentives also on offer.
Highlights and details of the opportunity include-
- Captive market and strong credibility as there are no competing childcare facilities within Moore Park or the surrounding catchment region
- The prospect presents an opportunity to securely establish a monopoly business that is assured with no other suitable positioned or zoned land available thus ensuring long term business security
- The building earmarked to cater for the childcare operation is a standalone building at the forefront of the complex which provides excellent and unobstructed exposure to all traffic entering and exiting Moore Park Beach
- The shopping Centre inherent to the childcare opportunity is the sole retail outlet servicing the region and surrounding catchment
- Diverse current tenancy mix includes 1200m2 approx Metcash Guaranteed IGA Supermarket (anchor), True Value Hardware ( secondary Anchor), real estate, bakery, chemist, Asian takeaway, video, Cashcard ATM, hairdresser and doctor which denoted the complex as the core commercial hub for the region
- Moore Park Beach Primary school has recently been expanded. Currently enrolled are 210 students - Prep-Year 6
- The Moore Park Tavern has recently been constructed and adjoins the retail Centre.
- Future growth of the area is assured through the attractive and affordable lifestyle presented, residential estates underway and significant development applications which are currently lodged with council for assessment.
- Opportunity for an owner / operator to enjoy the pleasant lifestyle on offer
- Motivated and willing Landlord with generous fit out and rent free incentives available
Further to the above key points of interest, the following details and information are available and worth noting;
- A layout of the Moore Park Shopping Centre.
- The space earmarked to accommodate the Childcare Space is noted as tenancies 11 and 12.
- A concept layout for the Childcare Centre within the designated standalone building.
- The total space is approximately 720 m2 (under roof) comprised of 310 m2* internal and 410 m2* of undercover external play area. * Subject to final survey.
- Needs analysis endorsing a 55 – 60 placement Centre ( can be provided upon request)
- Proposed flexible lease terms and conditions include
- Rent - $85,000 pa Gross (incls out goings) + GST - excluding utilities consumption and AC maintenance.
- 10 Year Initial lease term
- 2 x 5 year Options
Market reviews and annual reviews to be negotiated
The opportunity is presented as a genuinely unique offering that is sure to attract strong interest.