BRAND NEW BUILDING - CHILDCARE CENTRE
318 Fullham Road HEATLEY QLD
This newly completed childcare centre is located in Townsville's leafy suburb of Heatley. If you are currently involved in Childcare, as a director and or current owner, this is a perfect opportunity to open a brand new centre with NO delays.
The estimated completion date for the installment of the playscape is mid to late Dec - capital contribution of $200,000 - $250,000 towards playscape costs must be paid by incoming tenants.
Also the purchasing of the soft furnishings and equipment will also be at the incoming tenants cost and this will facilitate the opening of the business early in Jan 2017.
The location has numerous benefits, that include .......... but are not limited to;
- Direct assess from a busy east west suburban road.
- Corner block which provides enormous exposure to traffic, in all directions.
- Directly across the road from the local state school and high school.
- It has been has built as part of the local strip of shops.
The developer has offered the opportunity to the market for the first time and all that is left to do is install the playscape. Full concept design and commence date has been agreed and will include water parks and A grade fixtures and fittings and all that will then be required prior to opening is the department confirming the service approval.
- BRAND NEW building
- 82 Place
- Lease 12 year
- Options 2 x 6 year
- Rent reviews 4% pa
- Rent $147,500 net pa + out goings + gst
- AAA grade design by leading childcare architect
Contact Andrew Kelly on 0423 2222 44 if you would like any further information.